Entries now open!
YLEN is offering 5 positions to members for the Beginner Power BI course, delivered by Nexacu. Successful applicants will be able to complete the course online at a time that suits them. Further details about the course can be found here:
What is Power BI? Power BI is a business analytics service by Microsoft. It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end-users to create their own reports and dashboards.
In simpler terms, Power BI turns data into useful dashboards to tracking trends and assist decision making.
Power BI Training courses teach you how to:
- Get and transform your data
- Create powerful, automatically updated interactive visuals
- Collaborate on reports and share across your organization
- Deliver dashboards with automated alerts to drive action
- Unlock insights into your data
- Embed reports in SharePoint and online
Applicants are to send a written application to firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions:
- Why is the applicant applying?
- How would an understanding of PowerBI help the applicant in their current role?
- How will the industry benefit from having the applicant complete the course?
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be financial 20/21 members of YLEN.
- The selection process is conducted by the YLEN committee.
- Selected applicants must agree to provide program feedback.
- Selected applicants must give permission to feature on YLEN social media
- Selected applicants must have appropriate technology, Internet and connections to be able to complete the course
- Selected applicants course fee will be fully covered by YLEN, any other expenses associated with the program will not be covered.
- Applications close at 5pm Friday 5th March 2020.
- Certificates will be provided on completion of the program.