Volunteer Committee Member Nominations
The Young Livestock Exporters Network (YLEN) is excited to open applications for YLEN committee positions!
- Monthly meetings – online
- 1 x face-to-face strategy meeting annually
- 1 x face-to-face AGM Nov 2023
YLEN is seeking nominations to fill two committee positions. In a slight change this year, nominations are not specific to a committee role and positions will instead be decided by the newly formed committee. Positions will be minimum 2-year terms going forward. The member voting process will take place at the YLEN AGM on the 7th of November (online and in-person).
Area of Expertise sought (one or more of the following):
- Social Media/marketing
- Event management/Project management
- Organisation development
- Partnerships (sponsorship)
- Corporate Governance
- Business finance and/or Accounting (Zero Accounting Software)
YLEN are also seeking applications from those with the following backgrounds:
- Geographically diverse (within Australia)
Applications should include:
- A full resume detailing work history, relevant experience, and qualifications
- 500 words or less OR a brief video (3-minute maximum), on ‘how you see yourself contributing to the development of YLEN, in line with YLEN’s key pillars’.
- A completed YLEN AGM Nomination Form including endorsement by a financial YLEN member (call/email if you need help)
We welcome the applications for committee positions for Young Livestock Exporters Network for 2022.
All inquiries and nomination forms should be directed to the YLEN Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm, Thursday 30th October 2022.