Entries now open!
YLEN is offering 2 positions to members for the Lead With Certainty Workshop, delivered by MLA & Leadership coach and consultant Tammy Kruckow. Develop key leadership skills including effective communication and efficient planning which improves certainty, self-esteem, confidence and performance within Individuals and teams.
Workshop location: Katherine Research Station, Stuart Highway Katherine, NT
Workshop Date: 6-7th July 2021, 8.30am to 5.00pm
What’s included: Leadership coach and consultant Tammy Kruckow will facilitate and coach you through a 2-day workshop of up to 12 participants followed by 3 monthly 1 hour group zoom session. During these sessions you will discover yourself as a leader by using a number to tools including a full leadership DISC Profile
This coaching program will equip you with the skills to:
- Understand communication and behaviour styles.
- Build a productive team and a positive team culture.
- How to manage stress and emotions
- Deliver effective feedback.
- And more
Applicants are to send a written application to email@example.com answering the following questions:
- What leadership skills are you wanting to learn?
- What attributes do you believe make a good leader?
- How will the industry benefit from you completing this course?
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be financial members of YLEN.
- The selection process is conducted by the YLEN committee.
- Selected applicants must agree to provide program feedback in written or video format.
- Selected applicants must give permission to feature on YLEN social media
- Selected applicants must have appropriate technology, internet and connections to be able to complete the course
- Selected applicants course fee will be fully covered by YLEN, any other expenses associated with the program will not be covered.
- Applications close at 5pm Friday 25th June 2021