YLEN, in partnership with Marcus Oldham College, is thrilled to offer 4 YLEN members the chance to receive a $500 bursary to assist with training & travel of their choice! These bursaries are to assist YLEN members to access skilled training, certification training, or industry-based events!
We would like to thank our sponsor Marcus Oldham College for giving members this fantastic development opportunity. Marcus Oldham College is an agricultural, equine, and farm management tertiary education institution located in Geelong, Victoria, and is the only private agricultural college operating in Australia. Many YLEN members have undertaken studies through Marcus Oldham, including 3 of our 5 committee members! If you are interested in studying at Marcus Oldham, click here for more information.
Applications: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Some amazing opportunities coming up that you could use this bursary for include:
– Northern Territory Cattlemen’s Association Conference + YLEN Crocs & Frocks Fundraiser! (Darwin)
– National Farmers’ Federation National Conference (Canberra)
– Tammy Kruckow Coaching, Lead with Certainty workshops
– MLA Business Edge Courses
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be financial members of YLEN.
- The selection process is conducted by the YLEN committee.
- Successful applicants will be asked to provide a picture of themselves and a short statement about their experience once their training is complete and agree to have this shared on YLEN social media networks.
- Applicants’ course fees and/or travel will be reimbursed by YLEN, up to the value of $500. Any other expenses associated with the training and/or travel will not be covered.
- Applicants participate in their chosen course at their own risk.
- Applications close at 5pm 28th February 2022.