Mate to Manager Program
The Young Livestock Exporters Network is pleased to open the second round of applications for the Mate to Manager Program. The 6-week program will be run via Zoom, with 1 unit completed per week. The program will be facilitated by The Right Mind’s, Jill Rigney who has years of experience in providing training programs to the agriculture sector. The program will cover the following units:
- Influence and impact
- Communication fundamentals
- High Performance and understanding capacity
- Communication – working with different personalities (DISC)
- Problem-solving and getting agreement
- Excellence in Execution
This project is supported by FRRR, through funding from the Australian Government’s Future Drought Fund.
Feedback from Mate to Manager Program: “‘I found it very informative. It has enticed me to do some self-reflection about my strategies as a leader. I am going to take a lot away from these next sessions.” – Sean Torta, Head Stockperson, Delamere Station
The course will be 1 hour a week via Zoom (9AM, AEST), program dates are below:
- Tues 19th July
- Tues 26th July
- Tues 2nd Aug
- Tues 9th Aug
- Tues 16th Aug
- Tues 23rd Aug
Mate to Manager Program – Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be financial members of the Young Livestock Exporters Network
- Applicants must actively work in the live export supply chain, in a management role, or aspire to move into one.
- Applicants must be available for 1 hour a week on the course dates detailed above (time to be confirmed).
- Selected applicants must be available for all 6 units over a 6-week period, with times to be confirmed.
- Selected applicants will be required to submit a one-paragraph summary of what they learned from the course and how they plan to implement the learnings.
- Applications close 5pm Tuesday 5th July 2022.
- Certificates will be provided upon completion of the program.
To apply for the Mate to Manager Program, click here