The Young Livestock Exporters Network is pleased to open applications for the third Mate to Manager Program. The 6-week program will be run via Zoom, with 1 unit completed per week. The program will be facilitated by The Right Mind's, Jill Rigney who has years of experience in providing training programs to the agriculture sector. The program will cover the following units:
- Influence and impact
- Communication fundamentals
- High Performance and understanding capacity
- Communication - working with different personalities (DISC)
- Problem-solving and getting agreement
- Excellence in Execution
The course will be 1 hour a week via Zoom (9AM, AEST), program dates are below:
- Tues 3rd May
- Tues 10th May
- Mon 16th May
- Tues 24th May
- Tues 31st May
- Mon 6th June
Mate to Manager Program – Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be 21/22 financial members of the Young Livestock Exporters Network
- Applicants must actively work in the live export supply chain, in a management role, or aspire to move into one.
- Applicants must be available for 1 hour a week on the course dates detailed above (time to be confirmed).
- Selected applicants must be available for all 6 units over a 6 week period, with times to be confirmed.
- Selected applicants will be required to submit a one-paragraph summary of what they learned from the course and how they plan to implement the learnings.
- Applications close 5pm Wednesday 20th April 2022.
- Certificates will be provided upon completion of the program.
To apply for the Mate to Manager Program, click here