The Young Livestock Exporters Network is pleased to open applications for the first Mate to Manager Program. The 6-week program will be run via Zoom, with 1 unit completed a week. The program will be facilitated by The Right Mind’s, Jill Rigney who has years of experience in providing training programs to the agriculture sector. The program will cover the following units:
- Influence and impact
- Communication fundamentals
- High Performance and understanding capacity
- Communication – working with different personalities (DISC)
- Problem-solving and getting agreement
- Excellence in Execution
The course will be 1 hour a week via Zoom (time to be confirmed), program dates below:
- 1 Sep
- 8 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 22 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 6 Oct
- Applicants must be 20/21 financial members of the Young Livestock Exporters Network
- Applicants must actively work in the live export supply chain, in a management role, or aspire to move into one.
- Applicants must be available for 1 hour a week on the course dates detailed above (time to be confirmed).
- Applicants are to record a 2-minute video addressing the following question:
- Applicants are asked to upload a video to Youtube and then send the link, plus a 100-word bio on themselves and their involvement in the live export industry, to YLEN via firstname.lastname@example.org. The content must be in a format that is shareable by YLEN on social media.
- Applications close 5pm Friday 21 August 2020.
Mate to Manager Program – Terms and Conditions:
- The selection process is conducted by an independent panel, not the YLEN committee.
- Selected applicants must be available for all 6 units over a 6 week period, with times to be confirmed.
- Selected applicants must agree to provide program feedback in the form of written or video feedback.
- Applications close at 5pm Friday 21 August 2020.
- Certificates will be provided on completion of the program.