Entries are now open!
Young people are valuable members of our supply chain, they offer unique perspectives, talents and vibrancy which benefit the broader live export industry, not only in Queensland but nationally.
The Inaugural QLEA/YLEN Recognition Award is a great opportunity to acknowledge a young person for their achievements and contributions to the Queensland livestock export industry.
The award will be presented at the Queensland Livestock Exporters Association Annual General Meeting. Nominations are encouraged by stakeholders of QLEA, who can nominate anyone working in the QLD livestock export supply chain!
- Aged under 40
- Currently working in the live export supply chain in Queensland.
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative & passion for the live export industry.
The award winner will receive:
- $1,000 bursary for a professional development course of the awardee’s choosing.
- A 2022 QLEA associate Membership.
- Offer to sit as an observer on QLEA Executive meetings.
If you would like to nominate someone for this award, tell us in 500 words or less how the nominee has shown leadership, initiative & passion for the live export industry. Please email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21/10/2021.