Volunteer Committee Member Nominations
The Young Livestock Exporters Network (YLEN) is excited to open applications for YLEN committee positions!
- Monthly meetings – online
- 1 x face to face strategy meeting annually
All committee positions are up for re-election and positions will be minimum 2-year terms going forward. A process will be undertaken which takes in to account time already served for any re-elected current committee members to stagger the election process so that two committee positions will become vacant each year. The YLEN committee is seeking the election of four (4) committee members, including:
Area of Expertise sought (one or more of the following):
- Social Media/marketing
- Event management/Project management
- Organisation development
- Partnerships (sponsorship)
- Corporate Governance
- Business finance and/or Accounting (Zero Accounting Software)
YLEN are also seeking applications from those with the following backgrounds:
- Geographically diverse (within Australia)
Applications should include:
- A full resume detailing work history, relevant experience, and qualifications
- 500 words or less on ‘how you see yourself contributing to the development of YLEN, in line with YLEN’s key pillars’.
- A completed nomination form including endorsement by a financial YLEN member (call/email if you need help)
We look forward to welcoming the applications for committee positions for Young Livestock Exporters Network for 2021.
All inquiries and nomination forms should be directed to the YLEN Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5.00 pm, Thursday 4th November 2021.